Can I use my Accessory Dwelling Unit as a Short-Term Rental?

The City allows for Accessory Structures (ex. Accessory Dwelling Units, Junior Dwelling Units, and Accessory Structures less than 120 square feet) to be used as Short-Term Rentals. These units must still meet the primary residency requirements.

However, You cannot offer an entire single home or residential unit and the accessory structure at the same time. You would have to choose between renting the accessory structures or the main home. However, If you chose to rent out a portion or a room in the main house—rather than the entire main home—you would be allowed to rent out the accessory structure.

Close window