Who do I call about traffic complaints?

If you are trying to report something that is happening now, or just occurred, please call our non-emergency line. A call for service will be created and an officer will be dispatched to check the area. If you would like to request extra patrol due to an on-going traffic problem in a particular area, please contact our traffic sergeant (415)485-3034 to make a request.

Close window