Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month


What if we believe that information in the report is incorrect or incomplete?

If you believe we have omitted information in the report, please contact the Permit Services Coordinator at 415-485-3096 to discuss. If you dispute the findings of the inspector regarding illegal construction, or have additional information to provide to refute some finding in the report, you may file an appeal, in writing, addressed to the Community Development Director, along with a $100 appeal fee.  This appeal must be filed within 5 working days of the date the report is posted on line.  You will receive a written response within 10 working days.  The determination of the Director is final.

Close window