Application are being accepted until an artist is selected. If you intend to submit an application please email email@example.com to ensure applications are being accepted. . If you have any questions about this project or the application/proposal requirements, please submit them in writing to the Group at the email address above.
Artists are required to submit proposals which include the following elements:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number and Email Address
- What is your affiliation with San Rafael (live, work, other?)
- Experience or work related with youth arts and/or arts education. (This is not a requirement, but any previous experience should be listed and is preferred)
- Describe how you and your art will create a positive message of racial diversity, equity and inclusion through the lens of a Marin-based black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) artist.
- Why do you want to participate in this project and what makes your work standout from others?
- In detail, describe the type/medium and size of your proposed of your artwork. How will the artwork be created and what similar experiences do you have creating similar art?
- Include pictures of past artwork.
- Estimated time and cost to construct artwork.
- Describe how you will install the art such that it can be moved at a future date.
- Attach a mock-up image and/or rendering of proposed artwork design(s).
- Confirm you are available to complete the art installation in the Spring 2021.