Permit Cancellations, Extension & Renewal Requests
Permit Extension Request - Use for...
- Old permits that have not been completed and have gone past their expiration date
- Permits that have already been granted a 1 time 180 day extension and need additional time to complete.
- Permits that have been cited as expired on a Residential Resale Reports that need to be renewed and inspected.
- Permit applications that have not been issued and are 180 days old.
- Residential Resale Inspection Report that is about to expire and need an additional 90 day extension.
- Permit should have no work that has started.
- Permit should not be associated with an open Code Enforcement case.