“A” and “C” Street Garages Monthly Parking Agreement Terms & Conditions
- THIS CONTRACT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY – PLEASE READ IT. This permit licenses the permit holder to park one (1) automobile in an available space, subject to posted restrictions and restrictions contained herein and at the sole risk of the card/permit holder, ONLY at the above listed location.
- This card/permit is issued to the undersigned ONLY for their sole use. The card/permit is non-transferable.
- Vehicles are subject to the enforcement of any and all California Vehicle Codes and San Rafael Municipal Codes while parked in facilities.
- Storage of a vehicle in any facility is prohibited. Vehicles parked overnight are subject to citation. Vehicles left over 72 consecutive hours without movement shall be towed at the vehicle owners’ expense. Temporary exceptions may be made by obtaining authorization from the Parking Services Office by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LOCK YOUR CAR AND TAKE YOUR KEYS. This licensor hereby declares it is not responsible for fire, theft, damage to, or loss of such automobile or any article left therein. Only a license is granted hereby and no bailment is created.
Monthly Card Holders:
- Your monthly parking permit fee shall be $73.00 (make check payable to “City of San Rafael”). This fee is subject to periodic adjustment by the San Rafael City Council.
- The City reserves the right to cancel the card/permit and privileges at any time, without cause, with 30 days’ notice.
- The monthly parking payment is due on the 25th day of the month for the following month, on a month-to-month basis. If full payment has not been received by the 3rd calendar day of the month, the permit will be de-activated. Re-activation of a de-activated card/permit for non-payment is dependent upon the availability of space in the parking facility at the time of payment and subject to a $15.00 late payment/reactivation fee.
- When an employer pays for the permit and there is a change of personnel, a new application must be completed and signed to issue the permit. Non-compliance may result in forfeiture of the permit.
- Should your card be lost or stolen the replacement fee for monthly garage cards is $8.00.
- Monthly permit holders must have their permit card in possession before parking. Failure to have the card in possession will result in a service charge of $2.00.