Walk-ins / Drop-ins welcomed as supplies last.
If you live or work in Marin and have not received your first COVID-19 vaccine, you can drop-in at one of the Pop-up clinics in Marin. No appointments required. The vaccine is FREE and available to everyone, regardless of insurance coverage or immigration status.
Anyone 16 or older is eligible for the Pfizer vaccine. The Pop-up clinics will be administering the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and will provide a second dose four weeks afterward. Anyone 18 or older is eligible for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine provided at all locations excluding Ritter Center and only requires one dose. This vaccine opportunity is made possible by Marin County Public Health, Ritter Center, San Pedro Elementary, Northgate Shopping Mall and Venetia Valley School.
Marin Public Health partners with different organizations and providers to provide “Pop-up” vaccine clinics around Marin County. Learn more about all vaccine options in Marin County by visiting GetVaccinatedMarin.org.
- May 3: Shoreline Shopping Center – 103 Shoreline Parkway, San Rafael (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 3: St Vincent’s – 820 B Street, San Rafael, (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 4: Coastal Health Alliance – 3 6th Street, Point Reyes Station (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 4: Mini of Marin – 5880 Paradise Drive, Corte Madera (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 5: North Marin Community Services – 1907 Novato Blvd, Novato (10:00am to 5:30pm)
- May 5: San Pedro Elementary – 498 Point San Pedro Road, San Rafael (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 6: Northgate Shopping Center – 5800 Northgate Drive, San Rafael (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 6: Ritter Center – 16 Ritter Street, San Rafael (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 6: The Village at Corte Madera – 1618 Redwood Highway, Corte Madera (10:00am to 6:00pm)
- May 7: Marin City Health and Wellness – 630 Drake Avenue, Marin City (9:30am to 2:30pm)
- May 7: Hamilton Community Center – 503 South Palm Drive, Novato (8:00am to 1:30pm)
- May 7: Venetia Valley School – 177 N. San Pedro Road, San Rafael (9:30am to 2:30pm)