Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month


Report Issue: Traffic (signals, complaints)

Report an In-Progress Traffic Complaint

To report an in-progress traffic complaint call (415) 485-3000 for 24-hour response or 911 if it is an emergency.

For ongoing traffic complaint issues (not time-sensitive) use the traffic complaint reporting form.

Report a Traffic Signal Issue

The City of San Rafael is now using SeeClickFix for service requests.

To report a traffic signal issue:

  1. Visit the SeeClickFix traffic signal reporting form
  2. Identify the location of the issue on the map
  3. Add a photo or take a photo with your device
  4. Fill out required information on the form
  5. A member of our team will acknowledge and respond to the request
Close window