Pride Flag

The City of San Rafael celebrates Pride Month


Report Issue: Pothole, Road Conditions

Click here if the issue is storm related

Report Potholes/Road Conditions on Freeway, Highway, On-Ramp/Off-Ramp

To report potholes on the freeway, highway on-ramps and off-ramps, and underneath the freeway, you will need to contact the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans). They are a statewide agency that maintains all highways and freeways in California.

Report a Pothole or Road Conditions Requiring Repair in San Rafael

The City of San Rafael is now using SeeClickFix for service requests.

To report pothole/road conditions:

  1. Visit the SeeClickFix Pothole/Road Conditions reporting form
  2. Identify the location of the issue on the map
  3. Add a photo or take a photo with your device
  4. Fill out required information on the form
  5. A member of our team will acknowledge and respond to the request
Close window