Reporting Freeway, Highway, On-Ramp/Off-Ramp Graffiti
To report graffiti on the freeway, highway on-ramps and off-ramps, and underneath the freeway, you will need to contact the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans). They are a statewide agency that maintains all highways and freeways in California.
Reporting Graffiti on Public/Private Property
The City of San Rafael is now using SeeClickFix for service requests.
To report graffiti:
- Visit the SeeClickFix Graffiti reporting form
- Identify the location of the graffiti on the map
- Add a photo or take a photo if one is available
- Fill out required information on the form
- A member of our team will acknowledge and respond to the request
The City does not remove graffiti on private property, removal is the responsibility of the property owner. A notice to correct will be sent to property owner upon notification of graffiti on private property.