City administrative offices and facilities will be closed from Tuesday, December 24, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020. Offices will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Public Safety and Emergency Services
Police, fire and paramedic services will be fully staffed with 9-1-1 emergency service continuing to dispatch calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Public Works and Sanitation District crews will monitor emergency maintenance requests.
- On December 24th close at 11:30 a.m. and will reopen Friday, December 27th. Following the same pattern on the following week
- On Tuesday, December 31st the office will close at 11:30 a.m. and will reopen Friday, January 3rd.
Payment will still be required on these days in Downtown & enforcement will still take place. Don’t Forget! 3 hours free parking in all City lots & garages!
Other facility closures include:
- Downtown Library: 12/24-12/27 and 12/31 & 1/1
- Pickleweed Library Branch: 12/24 – 1/1
- Northgate Mall Library Branch: 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 & 1/1
- Falkirk Cultural Center: 12/23 – 1/1
- Community Centers (B Street, Boro, Terra Linda): 12/23 – 1/1
- All Childcare sites: 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 & 1/1