The City of San Rafael hereby requests Statements of Qualifications from qualified consultants for construction inspection and materials testing services associated with the Francisco Boulevard East Sidewalk Improvements Project. Statements shall be submitted by firms that have a capable and demonstrable background in the type of work described in the section entitled “Scope of Work” of this notice. In addition, all interested firms shall have sufficient, readily available resources, in the form of trained personnel, support services, specialized consultants and financial resources, to carry out the work without delay or shortcomings.
The City’s Consultant team shall be able to provide/meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Knowledge of current Caltrans Standard Plans and Standard Specifications.
- Knowledge of Caltrans daily diary jobsite reporting methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of the County of Marin Uniform Construction Standards.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Ability to work with a computer or tablet (knowledge of Microsoft Office).
- Ability to conduct business as a representative of the City of San Rafael
Plans (for informational purposes ONLY. For actual construction drawings and addenda, please visit http://www.blueprintexpress.com/sanrafael once the drawings have been published for bid by late January)