San Rafael Police Department (Virtual) Community Meeting – Assembly Bill 481: Military Equipment Funding, Acquisition & Use – April 26, 2023 at 6 p.m.
6:00pm - 8:00pm
The annual report includes each type of military equipment approved by the San Rafael City Council for as long as the military equipment is available for use as well as:
1. A summary of how the military equipment was used and the purpose of its use.
2. A summary of any complaints or concerns received concerning the military equipment.
3. The results of any internal audits, any information about violations of the military equipment use policy, and any actions taken in response.
4. The total annual cost for each type of military equipment, including acquisition, personnel, training, transportation, maintenance, storage, upgrade, and other ongoing costs, and from what source funds will be provided for the military equipment in the calendar year following submission of the annual military equipment report.
5. The quantity possessed for each type of military equipment.
6. Any additional military equipment and quantity the San Rafael Police Department intends to acquire in the next year.