4:00pm - 6:00pm City Hall, 3rd Floor
1400 Fifth Ave., San Rafael, California 94901
Join Councilmember Kate Colin, City staff, and local citizens dedicated to making San Rafael a sustainable city as we review progress and explore opportunities and challenges to implementing our local Climate Action Plan. Warning: these quarterly meetings can be inspirational!
- Green Building Reach Codes – the county-wide plan to move us closer to zero emissions buildings
- County-wide Fire Prevention planning – how San Rafael is partnering with other fire agencies to build fire resiliency in Marin
- Student Extreme Heat Preparedness Plan – how MSEL Students are developing a meaningful plan for climate effects
- Meet the new Resilient Neighborhoods Executive Director – and hear about RN’s recent successes
- City CCAP Early Actions Update – including the launch of the first reusable takeout food container project in the County
Thursday, October 17
The action starts at 4pm and usually goes until 6. Come one, come all to the San Rafael City Hall, 3rd floor conference room. All voices are welcome!