Here’s an update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael.
- Integrated our new CRM with the homepage and directory.
- Added some online payment options.
- Created the news section strategy and backfilled with content.
- Rolled out some pretty sweet design updates, thanks to Andrew and his team.
- Added community events and public meetings to the events section.
- Made some pretty cool pages.
- Get director review on answers and small department pages (City Attorney, City Clerk, City Council, City Manager, Human Resources, IT, and Finance) and make changes accordingly.
- Link out to larger departments and pages that will be developed post-beta.
- Add more layers to the maps.
- Review and refine content throughout the beta site.
- Launch beta and begin user-testing.
Thanks for checking out our update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael. Tweet us your thoughts and ideas @WhatUpSanRafael.