Here’s an update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael.
- Held a project kick-off meeting with implementation team, steering committee, and doughnuts. Everyone is on-board, excited, and on a sugar-high.
- Connected the implementation team up onto Google Docs for easy collaboration on weekly assignments.
- Assigned lead and secondary roles for each department. To avoid bureaucratic jargon, no one is allowed to lead their own department’s content strategy.
- Assigned answers worksheet to project team according to department assignments.
- Assigned lead and secondary roles to resident, business, and visitor landing pages.
- Launched pilot test of new constituent relationship management platform for inquiries and feedback from the public.
- Drafting project mission statement.
- Interviewing department directors and front-line staff about key programs, services, and common questions.
- Developing answers for the answers worksheet and adding in San Rafael-specific content.
- Finalizing new city logo for a refreshed look.
Thanks for checking out our update of what we’ve done and what we’re doing next to better serve San Rafael. Tweet us your thoughts and ideas @WhatUpSanRafael.