Here are some volunteer needs in the community right now. Please note that you should always bring your own face covering with you and maintain the physical distancing recommended by the Health Department. Also, these organizations are really struggling to meet the huge demand for food and other services. In an attempt to make things as easy as possible, we ask that you make a commitment to volunteering at least 4 times in a row (i.e., a one-month commitment) so that they can have certainty and less challenge with training. Thank you for your service!
Food Pantry Assistance
At the Canal Alliance: 91 Larkspur Street
- Tuesday 8 AM – 11 AM
- Volunteers must be able to commit to a minimum of one month (4 weeks).
- Bilingual is always a plus but not required!
- You can review the full description and requirements at this link.
- Contact: Valeria Gonzalez Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Ritter Center: 16 Ritter Street
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 9 AM – 3 PM
- Volunteer Needs: 2-3 volunteers each day for line support and filling bags
- You can review the full description and requirements at this link:
- Contact: Jorge Garcia: email@example.com
At the Marin Community Clinic: 3110 Kerner Blvd
- Wednesdays 10 AM – 2 PM
- Drive-Thru Distribution
- Volunteer Needs: Distribution Line Support (12-13 volunteers needed)
- Packing bags of food, putting them into cars, traffic control, etc.
- Contact: Florencia Parada: firstname.lastname@example.org