City administrative offices and facilities will be closed from Monday, December 26, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017. Offices will reopen on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Police, fire and paramedic services will be fully staffed with 9-1-1 emergency service continuing to dispatch calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some facilities will be open at full, or limited hours:
- Downtown and Pickleweed Libraries will be closed December 24-26 and December 31-January 2.
- Some limited building inspection service will be available by special prearrangement only. To schedule, please call (415) 485-3367 by Thursday, December 22.
- Private facility rental dates will remain intact.
Infrastructure repair requests will be monitored and resolved in order of priority during the office closure. Please report damage or repairs needed:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm: (415) 485-3355
- After hours & weekends: (415) 485-3000