City administrative offices and facilities will be closed from Friday, December 24, 2021 through Sunday, January 2, 2022. Offices will reopen on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Public Safety and Emergency Services
Police, fire and paramedic services will be fully staffed with 9-1-1 emergency service continuing to dispatch calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Public Works and Sanitation District crews will monitor emergency maintenance requests.
- The Parking Services Administrative Office will operate normal business hours (Monday, Wednesday & Friday: by appointment; Tuesday &Thursday: walk-ins). Parking enforcement will be operating normally during this week.
- On Friday, December 24th the office will close at 12 p.m.
- On Friday, December 31st the office will close at 12 p.m.
Payment will still be required on these days in Downtown & enforcement will still take place. Don’t Forget! 3 hours free parking in all City lots & garages through January 1st!
Other facility closures include:
Recreation & Childcare Division:
- Albert J. Boro Community Center, San Rafael Community Center, Terra Linda Community Center and Falkirk Cultural Center: Closed Monday, December 20th – Sunday, January 2nd
- Childcare Programs: Closed Friday, December 24th and Friday, December 31st
- Pickleweed Branch Library: Closed December 20th-January 3rd
- Downtown Library and Northgate Mall Branch Library: Closed December 24th – January 2nd