*** Please Note***
If you wait to apply for your Resale Inspection the Department may not be able to accommodate escrow deadlines. Please apply early!
Anyone can apply for a permit online, but if this is your first time applying for a permit online, you will need to create a user account. If you need help with your account contact the department at 415-485-3367.
Residential Resale Report Inspection Permit
- For Single Family Homes, Duplexes, Condos and Apartment Complexes (3 units or more) **Please Note: when applying for and apartment complex you will no be charged a fee at time of application. You will need to include the number of units in the description area on your application. Your permit will then be updated with the amount owned. That fee will need to be paid prior to your inspection date and can be payed online.
- You must include a contact name and number or setting up your inspection.
- Payments can be made Online using a Credit Card or Check.
- Resale Reports are good for 6 Months from inspection date. A 1 time extension of 90 days can also be requested if needed.
- If your Resale Report expires you will need to apply for a new Inspection to be performed.
- Resale Report Inspections can be applied for any time, but it is recommended to apply before the property is listed to allow for ample time to schedule and perform your inspection.
- Once your resale report is received by the department an inspector will contact you within 7-10 working days to schedule a specific day and time for your Resale inspection.